Meetings and Activities
All General Meetings will be at:Batman's Hill on Collins cnr. Collins & Spencer St. Melbourne
- Tue, 4th. February - 10:30am - General Meeting
- Tue, 3th. March - 10:30am - General Meeting
- Tue, 7th. April - 10:30am - General Meeting
- Tue, 23rd. April - Time TBA - ANZAC Day Memorial Service Werribee RSL
- Wed, 24th. April - 10:30am - Austin Hospital ANZAC Day Memorial Service Austin Hospital
- Thu, 25th. April - 10:00am - ANZAC Day March Melbourne Shrine
- Thu, 25th. April - 12 Noon - ANZAC Day Luncheon Batman's Hill on Collins
- Thu, 25th. April - 01:00pm - ANZAC Day Football Match MCG RSL
- Tue, 28th. April - 10:30am - Thomas Carr Memorial Service Thomas Carr College
- Tue, 5th. May - 10:30am - General Meeting
- Tue, 2nd. June - 10:30am - General Meeting
- Tue, 7th. July - 10:30am - General Meeting
- Tue, 4th. August - 10:30am - Annual General Meeting
- Mon, 31st. August - 10:30am - Malaya Borneo Veterans Memorial Day Melbourne Shrine
- Tue, 1st. September - 10:30am - General Meeting
- Tue, 29th. September - 11:00am - Annual General Meeting via Zoom
- Tue, 6th. October - 10:30am - General Meeting
- Sat, 9th. November - 10:45am - Remembrance Day Commemorative Service Austin Hospital
- Tue, 10th. November - 10:30am - General Meeting
- Wed, 11th. November - 10:30am - Remembrance Day Melbourne Shrine
- Tue, 1st. December - 12 Noon - Christmas Lunch Batman's Hill on Collins
Occasional social meetings may be arranged throughout the year.
The venues & dates are decided at branch meetings and details will be announced here when known.
Events marked with an asterisk cancelled due to COVID19
News & Information
- Service to mark the 75th Anniversary of the fall of Singapore.Read
President: Owen Marshall | Mobile: 0414 238 698
Vice President: Rodney Marchant | Mobile: 0429 622 211
Secretary: Raymond (Ray) Fulcher | Mobile: 0435 003 713
Treasurer: Tanya Douglas | Mobile: 0479 011 630
Membership Officer: Tanya Douglas | Mobile: 0479 011 630
School Liaison: Owen Marshall | Mobile: 0414 238 698
Shrine Liaison: Owen Marshall | Mobile: 0414 238 698
Committee: Lawrie Wilson | Mobile: 0413 279 646
Committee: Wesley McNair | Mobile: 0429 622 211
Committee: Ronald (Ron) Lee | Mobile: 0478 145 563
Membership Form.DownloadMembership categories are:
ORDINARY - ex Services members.
ASSOCIATE - Family.
SOCIAL - Friends 18+
JUNIOR - under 18
ANNUAL Subscriptions are due on 1 January, or with new Membership Applications.
There are well established Branches, representing all States and Territories, who conduct regular meetings, social functions and Remembrance Services.
Membership is open to all Australian and Allied ex Armed Forces personnel who served in the prescribed areas of Malaya, Malaysia, Sabah, Sarawak, the ThaiMalay Border, Brunei, Ubon, and Singapore during WW2, 1948-1960 The Malayan Emergency, 1962-1966 The Indonesian Confrontation, and post 1966 on the Peninsular and East Timor.
Widows, widowers, family and friends are very welcome.
There is an annual service held in Malaysia at Batu Gajah, Syed Putra and now Taiping where we rediscovered grave sites of some Australian and Allied servicemen who were KIA, DOW and DOI during the Malayan Emergency. There are also some Australian dependents buried there.